ChurchBooks3 Community Forum

Clear all

Church Employees

Most ministers have a “dual tax status.” That means that although ministers are always self-employed for Social Security purposes (for their ministerial income), they are usually employees for income tax purposes. Tracking income distributions to clergy, musicians and contractors go without saying. You need ChurchBooks3 Church Software.

No topics were found here

The following two tabs change content below.
Roy Hanner
Welcome, please let me know if I can assist you. ‪ You can call me at (919) 391-4170‬‪ or email support at "I'm dedicated to your success"
Roy Hanner

Latest posts by Roy (see all)